Board of Governors
Each year the membership of the National Academy of Television Arts & Sciences Southeast Chapter elects new professionals on a rotating Board of Governors to represent the Southeast community. While best known for The EMMY® Awards and Silver Circle, which recognize outstanding achievements in our industry, NATAS Southeast represents an array of other exciting events available to our membership.
The Southeast Chapter is in search of people who are as passionate about media as they are about giving back to the professional community. The Board of Governors is a working board, which simply put, means we work together collaboratively to ensure we are providing for the best interests of the membership.
Qualifications and Requirements of a Board of Governor
1. Must be a NATAS Southeast Member for a minimum of one year prior to election.
2. As a non-profit organization we will rely on your ability to tap into your talents and/or resources to bring educational programs, events and sponsors to NATAS Southeast.
3. Active committee participation prior to nomination is recommended.
4. Attend a minimum of one board meeting per month.
5. Board term lasts for two years.
6. Lead and/or judge at least one EMMY® Award category twice yearly.
Meet the SE Board of Governors
Jeremy Campbell, WXIA-TV
David Chandley, WAGA-TV
Darryl Cohen, Cohen, Cooper, Estep & Allen
Ioanna Dafermou, The Weather Channel
Iban de Miguel, Univision
Jan Doles, GPB (Retired)
Mike Dreaden, Cox Media
Jeff Genthner, Fox Sports South
Homero Gonzalez, ULTIM Marketing
Nyssa Green, The Green Room Agency
Karyn Greer, WGCL-TV
Suzanne Hayes, Salus Consulting
Phil Humes, WAGA-TV
Donna Lampkin, WSB-TV
Eric Ludgood, WAGA-TV
Evelyn Mims, The Mims Media Group
Mark Pettit, Creaxion
Mark Pimentel, WGCL-TV
Paula Rodriguez, Univision
Sharleta Stamps, WSB-TV
Krystal Swann, WBRC-TV
Janice Epperson, Administrator
Christopher Hyde, Webmaster